The Center for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery & Implantology
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery requires additional four to six years of hospital based training in surgery and anesthesia after graduating from dental school. As a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Rowshan and his staff manage and treat a variety of problems related to the mouth, teeth, and facial structures. Our expertise range from removal of wisdom teeth, dental implant surgery with emphasis on reconstruction of the jaw bones for optimal implant placement to corrective jaw surgery and sleep apnea treatment. We can also diagnose and treat mouth and facial pathology, facial pain, facial injury, lacerations and correction of facial fractures. Our practice also offers a verity of minimally invasive cosmetic facial rejuvenation procedures.
Our team of professionals is made up of a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, a registered nurse providing optimal care under anesthesia, and multiple trained and certified surgery and anesthesia assistants. When you, or your family member visit our surgical practice, our main goal is to provide you with the highest quality surgical care, above and beyond your expectations. We will treat you and your family with the highest level of respect and compassionate care. All of us here are genuinely concerned about each of our patients. Our professional team will provide you with an honest and carefully formulated treatment plan to meet your surgical needs. We look forward to taking care of you in our state of the art surgical facility.
Choosing an Oral surgeon from the phone book is generally not the best way to find and Oral Surgeon. We recommend you consider the following criteria:
- Assure that your surgeon is board certified. This means that he/she meets the highest standard of care to provide care for you.
- Consider the reputation of the surgeon among the community of dental care providers
- Be sure that your surgeon is a Preferred Provider for your insurance plan to maximize financial benefit
- Review testimonials from other patients
- Consider advice from your friends and colleagues about their experience with local surgeons
- Evaluate the office to assure the surgeon practices with the latest available technology and sterilization methods
- Assure your surgeon has adequate credentials and trained personnel to provide anesthesia care for you